Torque Reaction Arms Ensure Product Integrity and Operator Safety
Advanced offers a complete line of Torque Reaction Arms for air and electric tools — screwdrivers, nut runners, tappers, hand drills, and more.
- Smooth, effortless movement offers the operator no resistance.
- Maintains tools in a vertical position.
- Pneumatic arms easily adjust to varying tool weights.
- Constructed with the highest quality material and workmanship, they are made to last.
- Power Down Assist (PDA) available to eliminate slippage between tool bit and screw.
- Standard tool support systems are compact, with operator use as close as 3" from the mounting post.
- The versatility of the standard unit can accommodate up to 30 lbs. and reach up to 40 inches with a 360 degree rotation.
- Custom machines offer virtually no weight or torque restrictions!